The new Zone3 Aspect wetsuit has been developed in response to the high volume of swimmers searching for a wetsuit in which they can swim breaststroke with as well as front crawl. The large majority of wetsuits on the market are only designed for surface swimming and don’t allow for the lateral leg movement required for the breaststroke technique.
This is where the Aspect is different, utilising a mixture of high performance Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stetch Nylon panels, this wetsuit is designed to allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest. Aqua-X is a coating applied to the neoprene which significantly reduces drag in the water whilst also improving durability.
The wetsuit also is made from a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thicknesses so the legs can stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position can be maintained. A combination of glued seams and flatlock seams allows the extra stretch in the key movement areas whilst also keeping the price point as affordable as possible.
- Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
- High-stretch inner leg panels required for breastroke leg kick.
- Reduced lower leg buoyancy allows legs to stay submerged.
- Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels reduce drag.
- Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility.
- Easy to use downward YKK zipper.
The latest wetsuit from Zone3 is equally suitable for front crawl swimming and therefore adds a new Aspect to your open water swimming options.
Need some open water swim accessories? Just click here to browse our range.