Zone 3 Advance Women’s Triathlon 4/3mm Wetsuit
Zone 3’s Advance series of women’s triathlon wetsuits are the highest rated entry level suits on the market with over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews. So if you’re just getting into the Triathlon or open ocean swimming scene, look no further.
Acclaim in the triathlon world comes from 220 Magazine who awarded 95% in their coveted Best on Test award. They stated that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.
With that in mind, Zone 3 didn’t need to change much for this year’s edition but that doesn’t mean they didn’t try. The team have worked on improving the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout
- ‘Free Flex’ lining used for underarm panels to improve fit and stroke reach
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag
- SpeedFlo’ fabric used on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising earth-mined limestone and scrap rubber tyres to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits ready for the next production
- Zone3’s trademarked silicone coated Pro-Speed Cuffs help increase speed of removal
- Quick Release leg panels for easy leg removal
- High quality YKK downwards zipper
- Thickness: 2mm shoulders and under arms, 3mm chest and upper back, 4mm torso, legs and side panels