Starboard (2021) GO Lite Tech – 11”2″ x 32″
Length: 11’2″ / 340 cm
Width: 32″ / 81 cm
This is a truly amazing board. The glide matches that of a narrower board and its stability is tremendous due to the concave hull and boxy rails. This is the board if you are getting your first SUP board.
Lite Tech specific features
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
- Boxy rails increase stability of the board and limits water on the deck
- Bottom side plane to increase stability
- Flat deck for stability & yoga
- Deep center channel creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Length: 11’2″ / 340.4 cm
- Width: 32″ / 81.3 cm
- Tail Width: 20.2″ / 51.3 cm
- Depth: 4.7″ / 11.9 cm
- Weight: 12.5 kg (est) / 27.55 lbs
- Paddler Weight: 60-105 kg / 132.27-231.48 lbs
- Volume: 217 L