New concave and cupped blade shape integrating the very latest from our World Champion Lima paddles. Slim profile, high stiffness and lower weight. The large tip area allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged. Never before has our entry-level paddle been this close to a top-notch performance paddle.
- Blade Length: 16.5″
- Blade Width: 7.2″
- Max Length: 84.8″
- Min Length: 62.6″
2 Piece Adjustable Shaft:
- Great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- Carbon inner shaft is 25% lighter
- The Concave & Cupped Blade:
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- Slim Profile:
- Slim profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line.
- Large Tip Area:
- Allows for max forward motion even if the blade is not totally submerged.
- Useful for entry-level paddlers.
- Filament Winding Carbon Shaft:
- With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. We adjust the yarn angle to produce our stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex.
- Super Handle:
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
- Trash Picker:
- Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
Tufskin Blade Construction:
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape.
- Slim profile reduces weight 15g for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.