With sleek graphics and tried-and-tested construction and materials, this range offers a fun and lightweight foam skimboard with top performance at a great price.
A fibreglass epoxy foam skimboard is designed for anyone looking to enjoy proper skimboarding, and can take you from beginner to intermediate and beyond. These boards will sand skim brilliantly but unlike the wooden skimboard range they have added volume to get you into deeper water, skimming out to waves, and riding them. Circle One Foam Skimboards are perfectly constructed and hand finished to give a high strength to weight ratio, essential for a strong, durable and fast board.
The 50 inch length is the middle size in the range, so a perfect balance between stability and speed in length, plus lightness and manoeuverability. Great for larger adults wanting a smaller board for doing nippy tricks on, or smaller adults starting out in the sport. For this reason it is probably our most popular length.
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
All Circle One Surfboards and Skimboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards, producing a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio. They are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry, NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’.
– BOARD DIMENSIONS (L x W x Thickness): 50inch x 20.5inch x 1inch (127cm x 52cm x 2.54cm) – Width is measured at widest point
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Progressive to Advanced