Circle One EPS Epoxy Skimboard (50″)
This Cirlce One skimboard range is a fun and lightweight foam board with high performance features at a great price. All Circle One boards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by hand.
These fiberglass foam skimboards are designed for anyone from all levels looking to enjoy proper skimboarding. This boards will sand skim perfectly and unlike the wooden range they have added volume to get you into deeper water, skimming out to waves.
The 50 inch length is the middle size in the range, great for larger adults wanting a smaller board for doing nippy tricks on, or smaller adults starting out in the sport. For this reason it is probably our most popular length.
- EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
- EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
- PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
- CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
- HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
- UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
- EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
All Circle One Surfboards and Skimboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by hand.
- BOARD DIMENSIONS (L x W x Thickness): 50inch x 20.5inch x 1inch (127cm x 52cm x 2.54cm) – Width is measured at widest point
- SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Progressive to Advanced