With sleek graphics and tried-and-tested construction and materials, these skimboards pair fun and performance with great value. Perfect for all abilities whether you are new to the sport and looking for a robust fibreglass skimboard rather than a thinner wooden board, or you are progressing into deeper water and trick skimboarding. These boards will sand skim in the shallows brilliantly but unlike wooden skimboards they have added volume to get you skimming out to waves, and riding them. Beginners will love to learn the basics of skimboarding on a floaty and forgiving board, intermediates will progress quicker into deeper water and experts can try their tricks on waves on this lightweight but strong skimboard.
Circle One Skimboards are well constructed and hand finished to give a high strength to weight ratio, essential for a strong, durable and fast board. The 46 inch size is the second smallest in the range, so good for smaller adults, teenagers and kids, or anyone wanting a smaller, more agile board for tricks. Great fun for wakeboarding and kitesurfing too for a fluid, skate feel!
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
All Circle One Surfboards and Skimboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards, producing a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio. They are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry, NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’.
– BOARD DIMENSIONS (L x W x Thickness): 46inch x 20.5inch x 1inch (116.8cm x 52cm x 2.54cm) – Width is measured at widest point
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– SKILL LEVEL: Progressive Beginner to Advanced