Circle One EPS Epoxy Skimboard (46″)
The Circle One EPS Epoxy + Fibreglass skimboard range is designed for serious wave riding. These boards will sand skim brilliantly but unlike the wooden skimboard range they have added volume to get you skimming out to waves, and riding them. They have the added ability of floating over the deeper water to catch the curling wave.
Circle One Skimboards are perfectly constructed and hand finished to give a high strength to weight ratio, essential for a strong, durable and fast board. The Epoxy EPS range are well suited to the skimboarder making the progression from a wooden skimboard and into the world of wave riding and tricks.
- EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
- Epoxy Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
- Premium Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
- Crosslink Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
- Hot Coat Durable Outer Shield Finish
- Unidirectional Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
- Exceptional Strength to Weight ratio