The New Zealand made Railblaza C-Tug SandTrakz Kayak Trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG SandTrakz is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 80kg (170lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, and won’t rust. You can even use it to transport your Stand Up Paddle Boards!
The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the new SandTrakz wheels makes it even easier to pull heavy kayaks across sandy beaches.
- Reinforced composite material
- Tool-free assembly
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- SandTrakz Puncture-free wheels with flexible spokes
- 2.4m (7.5’) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10lbs) and easy to handle, yet allows up to 120kg (300lbs) static loading
When it comes to moving loads over soft sand, wider wheels are not necessarily better. Bulldozers and military tanks use long tracks, reducing the chance of them digging in. The Railblaza C-Tug SandTrakz Kayak Trolley puncture free wheels mimic this track system. The outer rim compresses when in use giving a longer track length. On soft sand this reduces how hard you have to pull to move your cart by more than half compared to standard puncture free Sandhopper Wheels.