The Seac Sharp diving knife has a “dagger” blade in stainless steel with a black protective coating, featuring a smooth side and a serrated side. The blade is 9 cm long, while the whole knife measures 20.5 cm. The handle is flat and has a practical symmetrical release system (“Double Release System”) that makes it possible to unhook and fasten Seac Sharp to the scabbard with any hand and from both sides.
Seac Sharp is supplied with two straps for fastening the diving knife on the calf or the forearm. It is recommended to always rinse with fresh water and to dry well with fabric or absorbent paper both the knife and the scabbard separately after each dive, even if the knife was only worn and not used, since the scabbard is not watertight.
- Dive knife with “dagger” blade in stainless steel with black protective coating.
- One edge is smooth while the other is serrated.
- The blade is 9 cm long, while the whole knife measures 20.5 cm.
- The handle is flat with a practical symmetrical “Double Release System” to release and engage Seac Sharp with any hand and from both sides.
- Two straps included in the package to fasten the scabbard of the diving knife on the calf or on the forearm.