This technical performance long sleeve top will ensure you look great whether you are on or off the water.
The Red Original Technical Top Layer (2020) features special dri-release technology. You will stay dry, comfortable and won’t overheat. The super soft and hard working material will be sure to perform whether you are facing the elements on the water, heading out for a brisk walk or hitting the gym.
- 1. Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps you cool whilst exercising
2. Fast Drying Dries four times faster than cotton
3. Controls Odours Dri-release fabric helps prevent foul smells from clinging to the fabric fibres.
4. Soft and Warm High Performance Fabric Stay warm without overheating
5. Flatlock Seams Reduces any potential skin irritation
6. Cut For Comfort The stretch fabric will move when you move
7. Long Neck Zip Adjust the zip to suit your temperature
8. Look After Your Essentials A convenient chest pocket is perfect for small phones, cash or keys whilst you are out enjoying the water
Wearing a wetsuit whilst out on the water can be sweaty, uncomfortable and in many cases not necessary unless you are fully intending to get wet. The key to staying warm is to layer up, which is why Red Paddle Co have developed the long sleeve performance top layer. It delivers added warmth whilst out on the water or doing any form of exercise.
Super soft and breathable, the Dri-release fabric technology means that you will not overheat when performing, but due to it’s moisture wicking and odour resistant properties, it will help regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool, comfortable and feeling fresh. Don’t worry if you do get wet because the material is super fast drying, so it will be ready to wear again in no time at all. Dri-release offers permanent performance, meaning no chemicals or irritants to wash out over time.
They’ve also packed it full of user-friendly features such as a zipped pocket, tie-down loop and optional wrist guards for when there is a chill in the air. The Red Original Technical Top Layer (2020) is set to be your new favourite cool weather top.
To view our range of Red Paddle Co inflatable SUP’s click the link here.