Now that spring has sprung, with the summer following soon after, we’re coming into our busy period here at Triocean Surf. In light of this, our hire boards and kayaks emerge from their wintry slumber.
We have a range of surfboards, stand up paddle boards, kayaks and bodyboards for hire. So if you’re in need of some water craft for the day, week or more, then look no further. All equipment comes with paddles, leashes, and buoyancy aids where required. We even supply soft racks so you can get all your kit down to the beach!
Therefore to give you a better idea on what Triocean hire equipment you may want for your day at on the water, we’ve put together a guide…
Stand Up Paddle Boards:
The 10’0″ Whopper
- The Starboard Whopper is part of our all round SUP range, this means that it will paddle on flat water and surf well.
- This board has the short wide shape that changed SUP’ing and got everyone into the waves. It has thruster (three) fin set up so will track very well in a straight line. It is also thick and wide in order to balance even the most inexperienced of paddlers.
The 11’2″ Go & Blend
- These two are a slightly longer model than The Whopper, however is still a great all round wave and flat water cruiser.
- It negotiates chop well due to it’s perfect balance between stability and performance.
- The Drive is also a solid performer in surf as it emulates a longboard in its long thin structure. It glides into waves easily, and due to its thin rails and slight kick in the nose, it turns without having to put much weight into it.
As well as Triocean hire equipment paddle boards we have demo SUP’s for those interested in purchasing one of our Starboard or Red Paddle Co models in store. These include:
Starboard 10’5 Drive
- The Starboard Drive is one of the best all round SUP’s on the market. It paddles smoothly and efficiently in flat water, while also negotiating choppy conditions well due to its perfect balance between stability and performance. The Drive is also a solid performer in surf as it emulates a longboard in its long thin structure.
Starboard 8’6 Hypernut
- The Starboard Hypernut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. A new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The new shorter outline, thinner rail and updated tail shape transforms the performance.
Red Paddle Co 9’8 Ride Inflatable
- The Red Paddle Co 9’8 Ride is a fantastic choice for lighter riders who need a versatile board or for heavier, more experienced paddlers looking for a SUP to surf.
Red Paddle Co 10’6 Ride Inflatable
- The 10’6″ Ride’s popularity is down to its versatility. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are.
Red Paddle Co 10’8 Ride Inflatable
- The 10’8″ Ride has all the same qualities as the 9’8″ and 10’6″, but it’s two inches wider at 34″ and has an extra 56 litres of volume, creating a more stable ride. Another benefit of the extra volume and stability of the 10’8″ is the ability to take a small passenger on the board with you.
Other Red Paddle Co Models:
- Red Paddle Co 12’6 Voyager Inflatable
- The 12’6 Voyager keeps stiffness and stability in mind, making the board the ideal vessel for long-range outings in a range of conditions. It will also suit taller and larger paddlers with its increased volume and extra length. Additionally it means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or you can use the cargo tie-downs for camping gear. Endless possibilities!
- Red Paddle Co 11’3 Sport Inflatable
- If the Ride range is the family car of SUPs, the Sport range is the Sports car! The 11’3″ sport has a sleek shape to generate speed, which cuts through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section which gives more glide. Overall a very dynamically orientated board.
- Red Paddle Co 9’6 Compact Inflatable
- The all new Red Paddle Co 9’6″ Compact is a revolutionary development in the iSUP industry. Now you can benefit from having an SUP that conveniently ‘compacts’ down to the size of a conventional backpack, without compromising the performance of the board.
- Tootega Pulse 120 Double Kayak
- This double kayak is one the lightest but most durable on the market. It’s perfect for families playing on the beach, or groups wanting to go on an adventure up the river or along the coast
- Tootega Pulse 85 Single Kayak
- The pulse 85 is the ideal entry level open top kayak. It combines manoeuvrability and stability to make even the newest of kayakers feel safe.
- Tootega Pulse 95 Large Single Kayak
- Similar to the 85, the Pulse 95 is a very stable, comfy kayak. However, it is more for the larger or taller person as it is wider and longer.
For more novice surfers or experienced riders with previous surfing experience, we have a selection of quality Epoxy minimals and longboards available for surf hire. We can even lend you soft racks for free that securely fastens the boards on top of your car, so getting the boards down the beach won’t be a problem.
- Longboards in epoxy construction sizes from 8’2 to 9’6
- Epoxy Minimals 7’6 and 7’10
- Fish Shortboards sizes from 6’2 to 6’11
- 7’0, 8’0, 9’0 Foam Boards
We have a range of bodyboard sizes to suit many ages and abilities.
Now you’re all set to start planning your holiday with Triocean hire equipment. We also have a full range of summer and winter wetsuits to keep you warm on the more ‘British’ summer days.
We are open 7 days a week 9-5. For more information on hire prices and equipment give us a call on 01548 854676 or visit our website.