Xcel 5/4mm Infiniti X2 – Women’s Winter Wetsuit
New for 2018, the women’s Xcel Infiniti X2 uses a updated and easier entry system with one piece shoulder panels and a new engineered design. This brings the ever-popular 5/4mm Infiniti to a new level of ergonomics, fitting like a second skin, while still keeping the top end tech that makes the suit what it is.
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene – Lighter, softer, warmer
- Due to the impermeable micro-cell structure, this allows the wetsuit to remain lightweight while being extremely flexible adjusting to fit your body while maintaining durability and comfort.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Technology in Upper Body – Quick dry warmth
- Exclusive to Xcel, this smart fabric is scientifically proven to convert your own body heat into renewable infra-red energy.
- Plush Thermo Light Lower Body – Comfort and warmth
- The thermo light fibres in the lower body offer unrivalled comfort to accompany the warm TDC upper body lining.
- Rapid Dry Fibers – Stay drier and lighter
- The interior lining boasts unparalleled fast drying.
- X2 Chest Entry – Watertight zipper with magnetic closure
- Easier, Warmer and More Flexible. The chest zip is a stronger seal that keeps more water out and more warmth in. A glideskin collar prevents flushing
- FusionX Seam Tape
- Allowing maximum, all way flexibility while creating a interior waterproof seal that increases warmth and minimises water transfer.
- Inner NexSkin Wrist & Ankle Seals
- Minimal flushing occurs due to the second skin bands around both wrists and ankles, maintaining as much heat as possible.
- Glued & Blind Stitched Seams
- The neoprene panels are glued and blind stitched giving you a fully sealed and flexible seam, giving you more time in the water.
- Back Knee Flex Grooves
- Grooves are shaped at the back of the knees enabling as much flex as possible without the suit bunching and rubbing.
- 100% Ultra Stretch – Comfort and performance
- High flex (100% ultra stretch) neoprene is used in all areas of the Infiniti X2