Xcel Womens Wetsuit 5/4mm Infiniti (2020)
The new Xcel Womens Wetsuit 5/4mm Infiniti Ltd Ed (2020) features their all-new Channel Flex Exterior for a weightless feel and unrestricted warmth. Radiant Rebound, Xcel’s metallic technology utilises a metal lining under the textile that blocks cold temps from penetrating the outer layer, and reflects heat generated within the wetsuit back towards the body; keeping you in a constant state of warmth.
The Xcel Infiniti is designed and trusted to delivery premium stretch, performance and warmth. The new one-piece shoulder design on this men’s chest zip winter wetsuit features a wide entry and delivers a balanced range of motion as well as easier entry and exit.
- New Channel Flex Exterior:
- For a weightless feel and unrestricted warmth
- New Radiant Rebound:
- Xcel’s metallic technology, that utilises a metal lining under the textile that blocks cold temps from penetrating the outer layer and reflects heat generated within the wetsuit back towards the body
- Japanese limestone nanoprene: lighter, softer, warmer
- Due to the impermeable micro-cell structure, this allows the wetsuit to remain lightweight while being extremely flexible adjusting to fit your body while maintaining durability and comfort.
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celliant) upper body lining: quick dry warmth:
- Exclusive to Xcel, this smart fabric is scientifically proven to convert your own body heat into renewable infra-red energy. The 5/4mm Infiniti boasts the revolutionary warm and light TDC on the chest and back panels.
- Water tight semi-dry zipper with magnetic closure
- Quick dry fibres:
- The interior lining boasts unparalleled fast drying.
- Triple glued and blindstitched seams:
- This provides a water-tight seam construction where foam edges are glued multiple times before being slammed together creating air/water-tight seal, then stitched a quarter way through the foam to give it the strength needed.
- New Fusionx Tape: heat pressure seam protection
- Allowing maximum, all way flexibility while creating a interior waterproof seal that increases warmth and minimises water transference.
- Nexskin wrist and ankle seals
- Minimal flushing occurs due to the second skin bands around both wrists and ankles, maintaining as much heat as possible.
- Back knee flex grooves
- Grooves are shaped at the back of the knees enabling as much flex as possible.
- One piece shoulders
- Better range of motion and easier on and off of the wetsuit
- 100% Ultra Stretch neoprene
- Unrivalled performance and flexibility. Surf better for longer
- Dope Dye Yarn
- Soft eco-friendly anti fade