Brand new for Xcel’s summer 2021 range, the Xcel Women’s Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp (2021) sits proudly in the middle of range. Advanced flexibility meets cost-effectiveness, meaning this wetsuit is a best seller for customers who want performance without breaking the bank.
The Xcel Comp wetsuit is not only upgraded with ultra-flex neoprene, but also in the one piece front and back panel with new, easy entry system. Plush Thermolite lining chest to knee is also new for 2020, with a thermo-generating yarn giving comfort and warmth whilst remaining lightweight.
The Xcel Women’s Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp (2021) is perfect for water temperatures in the range of approximately 14° – 18° – (roughly June – October in the South West of England).
- New Plush Thermo Lite Infrared Lining Chest To Knee
- 100% Ultra Flex
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone Neoprene
- Glide Skin Collar
- Dope Dye Yarn.
- Water Tight Zip
- Engineered Fit System
- One Piece Front and Back Panel
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
- Reinforced Fusion X Taped Stress Points
- Water-Based Glue
Interested in what Xcel Wetsuits are doing to reduce their impact on the environment? Read on…
- Limestone Neoprene – Earth mined limestone to replace processed petrochemicals in neoprene. Therefore reducing dependence on petroleum and the harmful practice of processing it.
- Dope Dyed Yarn – Dope dying infuses dye pigments into a molten plastic solution, which cuts out the dying process. Reducing water pollution and energy consumption.
- Recycled Polyester – A wide selection of Xcel’s fabrics are knitted with yarn made from recycled plastic bottles. This reduces waste and material consumption.
- Neoprene Recycling Process – Xcel Recycles as much neoprene waste as possible, reducing the amount going into landfill
- Eco Carbon Black – Pyrolyzed from scrap rubber tyres, cutting CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit.
- Water Based Glue – Turning solvent based lamination glue into water based glue eliminates harmful organic compounds.
- 45 Plastic Bottles – Make up the fabric for one wetsuit.
Looking for something to make those carpark changing situations easier? Why not browse our selection of Changing Accessories…