Xcel Men’s Wetsuit 5/4mm Hooded Drylock TDC Black
Introducing Xcel’s warmest ever wetsuit: the 5/4 Hooded Drylock is made with TDC, the first and only suit material to feature Smart Fiber Technology capable of transforming your body into a renewable source of heat. It’s fast drying, extremely lightweight and designed specifically to maintain natural flexibility through those colder, 5mm worthy months.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Black
- Xcel’s warmest and lightest wetsuit both in and out of the water uses a blend of minerals for added heat retention. The lining converts body heat into infra-red energy to increase performance, endurance, warmth and improve recovery.
- Magnetic Zip Closure
- Quick release zipper tab, featuring double magnets for a quicker release, but more secure lock for the zipper ensuring water stays out.
- Quick Dry Fibre
- Super fast drying fibre which repels water, allowing less water absorption for increased warmth, and minimal weight.
- Engineered fit
- New and improved functionality fits like second skin.
- Drylock Wrist Seals
- Seamless donut seal that locks water out and minimised flushing.
- FusionX Tape with Print
- New to Xcel, this is a high pressure seam construction designed to allow less water in and keep the user warmer.
- 100% Ultra-Stretch & New Sleeve Design
- Full range of movement allowing ease of paddling.
- NexSkin Ankle Seals
- Liquid neoprene is used on the inside of the ankle to prevent flushing.
- DuraFlex Knee Panels and Knee Flex Grooves
- For maximum flexibility and comfort
- Fewer Seams
- Increases flexibility