Xcel Men’s 4/3mm Wetsuit Comp X (2019)
The Xcel Comp X is the brands top-selling suit in their performance series and for good reason too. The super warm and flexible Xcel men’s 4/3mm wetsuit is back with a new lightweight engineered design.
The 2019 Comp X features cutting edge TDC Thermo Dry Celliant technology neck to ankle, allowing maximum warmth without compromising durability and movement.
The mens 4/3mm Comp X is a lighter weight winter wetsuit for those looking for increased flexibility in the winter months or the shoulder seasons (autumn and spring). This can be used through the winter, but you will not be as warm compared to a top end 5/4mm wetsuit.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Technology – Exclusive to Xcel, this smart fabric is scientifically proven to convert your own body heat into renewable infra-red energy. The 4/3mm Infiniti Comp X boasts the revolutionary warm and light TDC from neck to ankle.
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene – Due to the impermeable micro-cell structure, this allows the wetsuit to remain lightweight while being extremely flexible adjusting to fit your body while maintaining durability and comfort.
- Rapid Dry Fibers – The interior lining boasts unparalleled fast drying.
- X2 Chest Entry – Water tight zipper with magnetic closure and a glideskin collar to prevent flushing. Easier, Warmer and More Flexible. The chest zip is a stronger seal that keeps water out and warmth in.
- FusionX Seam Tape – Allowing maximum, all way flexibility while creating a interior waterproof seal that increases warmth and minimises water transference.
- Inner NexSkin Wrist & Ankle Seals – Minimal flushing occurs due to the second skin bands around both wrists and ankles, maintaining as much heat as possible.
- One Piece Front and Back – Minimal seams means unrivalled comfort.
- Flexi Back Knees – Grooves are shaped at the back of the knees enabling as much flex as possible.
- 100% Ultra stretch neoprene -Unrivalled performance, comfort and flexibility. Surf better for longer.