Xcel Mens Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp X (2019)
The Xcel Mens Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp X (2019) is the brands top-selling suit in their performance series and for good reason too. The super warm and flexible Xcel men’s 3/2mm wetsuit is back with a new lightweight engineered design.
When you look for a suit that offers maximum freedom of movement, comfort and warmth at the same time. You pair only the essentials in wetsuit construction with the highest quality materials and you get the Comp X. To add to all that it is also the winner of the 2017 SIMA Wetsuit of the Year.
The TDC materials featured from the chest to the ankles increases local blood-flow circulation, promoting quicker muscle recovery and supporting the heat you generate in the water.
The 2019 Comp X features cutting edge TDC Thermo Dry Celliant technology neck to ankle. This allows maximum warmth without compromising durability and movement.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Technology – Exclusive to Xcel, this smart fabric is scientifically proven to convert your own body heat into renewable infra-red energy. The 2/3mm Infiniti Comp X boasts the revolutionary warm and light TDC from neck to ankle.
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene – The Xcel Mens Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp X (2019) has an impermeable micro-cell structure. This allows the wetsuit to remain lightweight while being extremely flexible- adjusting to fit your body while maintaining durability and comfort.
- Rapid Dry Fibers – The interior lining boasts unparalleled fast drying.
- X2 Chest Entry – Water tight zipper with magnetic closure and a glideskin collar to prevent flushing. Easier, Warmer and More Flexible. The chest zip is a stronger seal that keeps water out and warmth in.
- FusionX Seam Tape – To allow maximum, all way flexibility while creating a interior waterproof seal. This also increases warmth and minimises water transference.
- Inner NexSkin Wrist & Ankle Seals – Minimal flushing occurs due to the second skin bands around both wrists and ankles, maintaining as much heat as possible.
- One Piece Front and Back – Minimal seams means unrivalled comfort.
- Flexi Back Knees – Grooves are shaped at the back of the knees enabling as much flex as possible.
- 100% Ultra stretch neoprene -Unrivalled performance, comfort and flexibility. Surf better for longer.
For something warmer, click here to view our range of winter wetsuits.