Xcel Kids Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp X2 (2019)
The Xcel Kids Wetsuit 3/2mm Comp X2 is a very flexible summer suit, packed with all the technology you’d expect with a top end wetsuit. The Xcel 3/2mm Comp wetsuit suit is super lightweight, comfortable and warm, with Thermo-Lite layering from the chest to the ankles.
As with all chest entry wetsuit, they keep you warmer, and increases the flexibility on your shoulders. By taking away the back zip, this reduces the entry points for water maintaining the warmth in your core. Whilst the panelling over your shoulders increase paddle flexibility; this is further increased with the performance stretch neoprene.
- Plush Thermolite Body for added comfort and warmth.
- Water Tight Zipper System reliably keeping water out, whilst maintaining flexibility.
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone – reducing the petrochemicals in neoprene, and harmful practice of processing it.
- Limestone veoprene and quick dry fibers making it lighter, softer and dryer.
- Engineered Fit System with a glide skin collar, helps minimise flushing.
- One piece back panel for added flex and comfort.
- Aqua X Solvent Water based Glue.
- Manufactured with Dope Dye Yarn which is soft, eco-friendly and anti-fade.
Xcel have been developing top quality wetsuits for all conditions since 1982, priding themselves on the highest quality construction and fit.