C Skins Element Kids Short Wetsuit 2mm
The C Skins Element is the perfect entry level kids short wetsuit to get the kids in the water and keep them warm and comfortable. The Element is constructed entirely of their premium quality True Thickness neoprene and also features super flexible XTend material in the arms and shoulders to help young aspiring surfers to paddle for longer. The high cut glideskin collar also provides great UV protection and Mesh Skin panels on the front and back help trap body heat on a windy day.
- 30% Xtend neoprene (upper body) – superb flexibility for easy paddling and wave catching.
- 70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) – easy to get on and off and increased durability.
- Mesh Skin chest and back – water-shedding body panels to protect against wind chill.
- Breathable Flatlock seams – comfortable, breathable seams which lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar – keeps necks happy and minimises water entry.
- Seamless paddle zones – easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around the shoulders.
- NEON – Comes in an assortment of bright, neon colours to make it easy to spot the kids on the beach.
- True Thickness – a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically see on the shelves. Look for yourself!
- Back zip entry – Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are pumping.
- Ankle zips – make it easier to put the suit on without any help.
- Key pocket
Add an extra layer for those especially cold days with our C Skins rash vests, HERE.