Red 12’6″ Explorer (2015) Inflatable SUP
The Red Paddle Co Explorer is an amazing destination paddle board. Designed to be paddled by those who want to know what is around the next bend in the river. No need to leave cars at each end of your trip, just jump on a train, bus or taxi to get home. The new carry bag is so comfortable you could even walk home.
Multiple cargo tie-down sections allow for a large quantity of gear to be carried on the nose and tail.The Explorer is also an amazing platform for fishing with loads of space on the deck to stash the catch of the day.
The 150mm thickness makes for high buoyancy and superb stiffness.
- Length: 9’8″
- Width: 31″
- Thickness: 3.93″
- Volume: 196 L
- Robust double layer construction for strength, stiffness and consistent rocker shape
- EVA deck – non slip without abrasion
- Special ‘Air Block’ membrane eliminates leakage – no loss of air pressure
- 10 stitch per inch internal structure – no shape distortion
- Quadruple rail construction
With zero warranty requests since the incredible Ifin system has been in production you have confidence that it is the best option. No tools, replacements or spares are needed for the iFin system – it won’t fail.
New 2015 luggage system 2.0
- Coil Zip – No Snag, Anti Corrosion
- Durable Carry Handles – Super comfy in multiple locations
- Stitching – Bonded nylon sail making thread
- There is nothing stronger!
- Address Window – Never lose your board again!
- Back Pack Straps – High load, padded straps for extra comfort and durability
- Waist Band – Spread the load and prevent the bag from moving when carrying
- Integrated Wheels – Built into the shell of the bag make travelling around airports light work
- Store the carrying straps to create a sleek roller bag for seamless transportation!
Free Red Titan Dual Pump – Pumps twice as fast, with minimum effort.
Red Paddle Co. new revolutionary SUP pump, which pumps your inflatable much faster, and with less effort than any other hand pump in the market. This pump features two chambers: large volume – low pressure, and a low volume – high pressure. This is like having the combination of the Ezee pump and the HP (high pressure) Pump in one.
When you start pumping, you are using both cylinders to pump huge amounts of air into the board. Once you reach 10-15 PSI, flick a switch which will engage the high pressure pump (similar to the HP Pump), to maximise the air pressure inside you SUP.
See the video, where the research team at Red Paddle Co demonstrate the effectiveness of the TITAN Pump against the other other pumps they have brought to market.
Free 3 Piece Adjustable Alloy Paddle (Worth £75.00)
To help you get on the water as easily as possible, we are giving away a free adjustable paddle with every RED inflatable SUP. Adjustable from 170cm – 210cm, this paddle will be a suitable size for most adults and will break down in to three pieces to fit inside the bag with the rest of the kit!
Free Flat 10′ Leash (Worth £25.95)
You don’t want to lose your board in the surf or on a long paddle – you need a leash and that’s exactly what we’re giving you, for free
Free Waterproof Phone Case
Included with every Red inflatable SUP is a free waterproof phone case with every board so you can now never miss a moment without the fear of getting your phone wet. Supplied with a lanyard, your phone will comfortably hang around your neck, ready for action whatever the situation.