FCS Fusion Plugs (Sold individually)
FCS Fusion Plugs are the strongest twin tab pre-glass system on the market. This fact is achieved through the figure of eight outline, providing constant curves to prevent the straight line shearing that fibreglass is prone to.
The high density foam underneath the plug will significantly increase the impact resistance and break strength, whilst providing a solid base. As a result, the fin plug doesn’t rotate or sink into the surfboard foam.
FCS Fusion Fin Plug Features
The FCS Fusion Plugs host a range of beneficial features:
- Precision moulded polymer fin plug with high density foam insert
- Compatible with both EPS/Epoxy & PU/Polyester surfboard construction
- The strongest pre-glass fin system on the market
- Doesn’t compromise rocker and tail flex
- Less base flex = improved performance
- Fusion fin plugs fit most bottom contours
FCS Fusion Plug Options
Cant is the angle in degrees the fin leans out. FCS Fusion fin plugs come with the following cant options built in to them:
Below lists common uses for the different degree FCS fin plugs:
- 0º – centre fins
- 5º – quad rear fins/longboard trailer fins or thruster side fins in surfboards with little concave
- 9º – thruster side fins in surfboards with heavy concave
If you’ve got a question about fin plug selection, replacement or options our friendly team are here to help. With years of experience in covering both surfboard repair and shaping there isn’t a question to big for our team. Contact us today or call into our surf shop and we’ll be more than happy to help with any of your queries.