Owen Wright is a powerhouse surfer and rides heavy on his back foot. His T Bar signature pad is a solid one-piece kick and has been designed for power surfing. This season Owen has revised his pad to have the Extra High Power Kick. “I’m loving the new Extra High Power Kick, it really allows me to plant my foot hard against the kick. I couldn’t believe the extra control I had especially when drifting the tail”.
- Length: 305mm
- Width: 300mm
- Arch: 7mm
- Kick: 30mm
- Plastic Free Packaging – Another step in the right direction to help eliminate single-use plastic. All tail pads come with plastic-free packaging. Not only is better for the environment but if you go into a core surf store you can actually get a true feel of all the important features you need in a tail pad
- Lightweight Design – The thinnest base available, without compromising strength or adhesion. Added perforation on some styles reduce weight even more.
- Waterproof EVA – Developed to improve all-round performance in our technical grips. CC55 Closed Cell EVA is lighter, waterproof and super thin.
- Kick Flex – If a board has a rolled deck, the Kick Flex insert on the tail kick helps the grip mold to the same shape as the board (solid kicks only).
- 3M Superior Adhesive Backing – High-grade adhesive formula, developed for EVA offers maximum, long-lasting adhesion.
- Power Kick – High-density EVA foam wedge inserted into the tail kick resulting in increased control and drive.
- Base Flex – Base Flex groove at the base of the tail kick helps the grip mold to the board for superior adhesion.