FCS II Quad Rear Carver Fins Neo Glass
The Carver has an extended sweep angle that provides excellent control off the bottom and when carving the face. Particularly good in point-break and reef-break waves. This is the ‘go-to’ fin set for power surfers who push hard against their fins and carve long drawn-out turns on the wave face. FCS recommend the Carver for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Quad Rear (2 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Neo Glass- Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Base- 4.14″
- Depth- 4.21″
- Area- 12.63″
- Sweep- 33.7 degrees
- Foil- 50/50