Scarfini Longboard Fin (6″ Air Series)
A classic dolphin fin shape with a medium base and tip, providing a great all-round fin to suit all conditions. This board will be great on a performance longboard with trailers (2+1 fin setup) or on a shorter magic carpet style surfboard (between 6′-8′ in length).
Air Fin Series – The Scarfini air series fins not only have a great hi-performance flex memory , but they are so light that they float on water. The core used inside the fins is an ecofriendly material which is made from 10% recycled and recyclable compound and the other 90% is just simply AIR .
- Fin height: 6″
- Fin base: 5″
- Fin rake: 2.5″ (Horizontal distance)