FCS II Thruster Reactor Fins
FCS II Thruster Reactor fins are designed mainly for speed and tight turns with added tail release. The upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes while the small centre fin allows for increased pivot and tail release. Reactors are ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns or are regularly surfing hollow waves.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.