Mike Stewart Fin – Viper Edition
Mike Stewart has completely redesigned the classic Viper surfing fin, after years of development they are finally available to buy.
The new design has a wider, shorter blade than the classic Viper which gives a better burst of speed.
The foot pocket has been made wider compared to the traditional Viper, and a softer rubber makes it more comfortable than ever.
Having the vents at the end of the foot pocket allows sand and stones to flow out as you kick.
- Wider, Shorter blade design for quick acceleration.
- Bevelled sidewalls improve control.
- Delta tail design; enhance control and minimize drag
- Maximum foot pocket drainage, eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.
- Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet won’t snag on coral or sharp objects.
- All Viper surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.