Ocean & Earth 9”0″ Regular Longboard Knee Leash
The knee strap on the Ocean & Earth 9”0″ Regular Longboard Knee Leash keeps the cord far away from your feet so you can easily cruise up and down your log without tripping over your leash.
A high grade urethane construction makes this leash very strong. The stainless steel double swivel prevent rust and tangling in the water. An easy plug buddy means you can attached the leash to your surfboard with ease and in no time at all.
- Wave Size: 3ft (1m)
- Cord Diameter: 7mm
- Strap : 50mm – 2 x Padded
- Diamond Flex Mould: Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. This provides controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- One Piece Extruded Cord: From swivel to swivel – just one cord – one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Railsaver: The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane: The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world’s leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Deluxe Ankle Strap: Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Plug Buddy: Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
For more surfboard leashes take a look here.