Ocean & Earth 6”0″ Regular Comp Leash
A surfboard leash is primarily used as a safety device for you and others around you by keeping your board close to you. As a result this prevents long swims retrieve your board will prevent it from hitting others around you. A comp surfboard leash has a thinner cord and strap, to create less drag and less bulk around you ankle.
Ocean & Earth leashes are all made to not only perform, stay strong, but also look great aesthetically.
The Ocean & Earth 6”0″ Regular Comp Leash has been constructed with high grade urethane making the chord strong. The stainless steel double swivel ensures that the leash will not get tangled or rusted in the water. An easy plug buddy means you can attached the leash to your surfboard with ease and in no time at all.
- Wave Size: 4ft (1.2m)
- Cord Diameter: 6mm
- Strap : 38mm – 2 x Padded
- Swivel: Double
- Diamond Flex Mould: Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. Provides controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Railsaver: The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane: The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world’s leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Deluxe Ankle Strap: Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Plug Buddy: Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
To browse at our selection of surfboard and SUP leash’s follow the link below: