This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey. The nose shape is inspired by the Sprint, most winning Starboard SUP board giving you the smoothest and most efficient glide with minimal splash.
This 12’6” board is the most stable and widest design also suitable for heavier riders up to 110 kg.
- Fin Set up: Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking. Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
- Shoulder carry strap and paddle holder
- New recessed bag storage area: Makes it more accessible to reach and more stable with a lower center of gravity for you to stow gear
- New Thinner sharp slicing nose: Providing a silent and smooth glide
- Angled nose rail edge: Restricts water wrapping the nose for more efficient paddling with less drag
- Low nose rocker: Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimised for flat-water cruising
- Slight tray with recessed deck pad: A slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support
- New recessed drainage channel: Helps guide any water in the standing area to flush out quickly at the tail
- Boxy rails: Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates
- New flatter tail: Creates a cleaner and smoother release, reducing tail wake and increasing glide efficiency
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.