Starboard Wide Point 2016 Starshot Red (9’5″ x 32″)
- 9’5” shorter length handles bigger sized waves and offers tighter and faster turning.
- Pulled in nose for dealing with hollower sections.
- Easy access to fun and performance for a range of weights and conditions.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Fine rails forward for smooth entry acceleration with mono-concave bottom shape to V off the tail for lift, speed and agility.
- Thruster configuration and tail kick for smooth on rail carving and aggressive cutbacks.
Volume: 153 litres
2+1 fin set-up
190 centre fin and 4.7″ side fins included