Starboard Tiki Tech Fixed SUP Paddle
Fixed length Hybrid Carbon
The Starboard Tiki Tech Fixed SUP Paddle is a well balanced, all round paddle with the blade being great for both flat water and wave use.
The power face features a double concave, taking inspiration from the Bolt high aspect race paddle. This gives a direct, solid feel whilst remaining easy to move through the water with a high cadence possible from the smooth waterflow. The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves ensures maximum efficiency, even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water.
The low aspect design and shape is easy to lift out of the water, which helps in flat water. This also provides a pivot point to apply weight on during surfing to aid turning.
- Medium blade area – 525cm²
- Large blade area – 575cm²
- Height: 154cm – 213.6cm
- Shaft stiffness rating: S40 – A balance in performance between stiffness and flex. It will flex 40mm with 30kg weight applied in the centre of the shaft when supported at either end. This will be great for all round surf and flat water use.
- A strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
To browse our range of Stand Up Paddle Board Accessories click here.