Starboard Enduro Carbon Balsa SUP Paddle 2019
Whether you are SUP surfing or flat water paddling, this super lightweight top end Starboard Carbon Balsa paddle has all the necessary attributes required for elite performance on the water.
The Starboard Enduro 2.0 Carbon Balsa 2019 is made to be direct in the water, the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful and has increased cadence due to a smooth water flow around the blade. The carbon balsa construction has a 100% Long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation, Double biaxial-carbon super lightweight coats for the best rebound and lightest weight, ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability and is 20% lighter at only 491 grams.
- Blade Length: 20.2″
- Blade Width: 8.3″
- Area: 89.1 in2
- Angle of blade: What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.13° angle on the paddle blade helps you paddle in many different conditions. This angle also helps you cruise at a decent speed without too much technique. It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
Direct Catch: The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilise the blade. All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- Tear Drop Shape: Due to it’s wide area, this blade shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximise each stroke.
- Carbon Balsa Technology: 100% Long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
- Double biaxial-carbon super lightweight coats for the best rebound and lightest weight.
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater over strength.
- Carbon Shaft: Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction makes this paddle ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.