This amazing Starboard (2021) SUP Fixed Paddle Enduro UD Carbon is an all-around paddle will suit anyone from professional to entry-level flatwater paddling. The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part of the blade helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has been tried and tested by experienced paddle boarders all over the world.
- Blade Length – 19.2″
- Blade Width – 8.1″
- Area – 80.7″2
- Fixed Shaft Total Length – 82.7″
- 4 Pronounced concave – The Enduro is more direct in the water. The first stroke feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
- Angle of Blade – With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions. It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave. It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- Tear Drop Shape – This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- New Super Handle – The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
- The Trash Picker – Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- UD Carbon –
- Full cover UD Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
- Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength.
- Lightweight PVC core
- Filament Winding Carbon Shaft – With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. We adjust the yarn angle to produce our stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex.
- S40 Flex Option – A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
- Round 29mm Shaft Shape – The lightest and most versatile shaft. Preferred for all round paddling and waves.