Starboard SUP Wide Day Bag 11”2″ & 12”0″ (36″)
Protecting your fibreglass/ carbon board from knocks and scratches with a SUP wide day bag is highly recommended. The majority of damage we see mainly happens when loading/ unloading or transporting your board. Solid SUP boards will perform better than inflatables, as they no not flex as much. However they are susceptible to dings or cracks, the majority of which we see as a result to moving your board from the garage to the beach. This is why we advise the fibreglass or carbon SUP’s are transported in day bags, to give added protection.
Starboard have designed this bag, specifically for:
- 11’2 x 36″ Starboard AVANTI
- 12’0″ x 36″ Starboard ATLAS EXTRA
Starboard SUP day bags are constructed with with an extra strong 450D rip-stop fabric; it’s made from up-cycled plastic bottles.
- Durable, non corrosive zipper in deck, rather than on the rails to prevent damage (on the rails).
- Air vent and zipper fin slot.
- Inside fin pocket
- 450D rip-stop outer layer, for maximum durability
- Shoulder carry strap
- 8mm foam padding.