Ocean & Earth 10” SUP Regular Coil Leash
A surfboard/ SUP leash is primarily used as a safety device for you and others around you by keeping your board close to you. As a result this prevents long swims retrieve your board will prevent it from hitting others around you.
Ocean & Earth 10” SUP Coil Leashes are all made to not only perform, stay strong, but also look great aesthetically.
A high grade urethane construction makes this leash very strong. The stainless steel double swivel prevent rust and tangling in the water. An easy plug buddy means you can attached the leash to your surfboard with ease and in no time at all.
- Wave Size: Flat water
- Length Coiled: 2’6″ (0.76m)
- Length Extended: 10′ (3m)
- Cord Diameter: 8mm
- Strap: 38mm Padded
- Swivel: Double
- Diamond Flex Mould: Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. As a result will provide controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- Dual Anchor Swivels: Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Railsaver: The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane: The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world’s leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug: Allows a 360º movement of the leash, and as a result will provide more comfort when under load.
- Deluxe Ankle Strap: Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- Safety Release Pull Tab: Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab, this is essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Plug Buddy: Another O&E first, helping the leash string fit through the plug.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
To browse at our selection of surfboard and SUP leash’s follow the link below: