Starboard Hyper Nut 9’0″ SUP Starlite
Compact performance. Fast, stable and reactive due to its short length with incredible projection and tight turning from the inverted “nut” rails.
StarLite construction gives you a top end tech feel at an affordable price:
- SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
- CARBON STRINGERS
- PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
- Incredibly stable, the 9’0” Starboard Hyper Nut 2017 is designed with all riders in mind and is easily capable of floating heavier riders.
- The 9’0” length has the best glide to get on the wave easily and quickly.
- The Starboard Hyper Nut is designed to excel in all conditions and outperform classic shapes in the surf – at home in smaller, mushier conditions, however will perform in bigger, heavier waves.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
Volume: 145 litres
Quad fin set-up
4.7″ quad front fins and 4.5″ quad rear fins included
- The wide tail area and straight outline produce incredible drive and acceleration
- Pulled in “nut” outline curve produces faster, tighter turning arcs when on rail
- The channel bottom creates acceleration
- Flatter rocker along the rail in the tail enhances speed
- Tail kick rocker in the centre for tight pocket turning