Starboard Drive 2018 (10’5″ x 30″)
10’5″ x 31″ Drive A stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance. Low entry nose rocker gets into waves early, moving to heavy tail rocker and V for improved maneuverability out of turns. Full nose allows for nose riding with wide tail for greater stability when stepping back on the tail.
- Fun glide for flat-water cruising.
- Good stability for catching waves.
- Exciting performance once up and riding.
- Target rider: Entry level paddlers wanting a stable all rounder up to more intermediate riders.
- Starlite construction – Carbon innegra rails, 11.1kg (Est)
- Key features: Wide nose and tail for stability through turns, 3/4 EVA Deck pad.
- 10’5″ x 31″ x 4.2″
- Tail width 17.1″
- Volume 173 litres
- Thruster fin setup
- Fins included (Balsa core 220 centre fin and 4.5″ composite side fins)
- Mono-Concave through to V to heavy V Tail