The Starboard Inflatable SUP 14’0″ Touring Deluxe Package’s glide and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide. The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
This board has the fastest glide for riders up to 120kg, perfect for carrying gear for long-distance paddles. Straight & Narrow outline increases speed and improves tracking from holding the paddle straighter to the board. The wider tail makes it easy to step back turn.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free! The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
- Length: 14’0″
- Width: 30″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 389 Liters
- Single Fin Set Up (Fin Included)
- Board Weight: 10.6kg
- Starboard Inflatable SUP 14’0″ Touring Deluxe Package Includes:
- 14’0″ Tourer SC SUP Board
- 3 piece Lima Tuffskin Paddle
- Lightweight safety leash
- Re-Cover Bag – ultra mobile with wheels and backpack options
- Double Action Tiki Pump
Deluxe Single Chamber Construction:
- The Fusion Woven drop-stitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Welded Rail Technology create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength together with the 3K compression bands. (3K bands only on double chamber models)
- Welded Rail Technology
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rails Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Wider Nose & Squarer Tail
- By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squared, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring board with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
- The Outline Shape
- The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
- Carry Strap & Paddle Holder
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.