Extra stable 32″ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by Starboards famous ‘PRO’ shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive turning.
- Length: 10’5″
- Width: 32″
- Thickness: 4.6″
- Volume: 178L
- Weight: 10.83kg
- Thruster Fin Set Up (fins included)
- Narrow Nose Outline – Produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
Lowered Nose Rocker – Helps get into waves easily and early.
- Wide Outline – At the standing area for comfortable stability and balance, helping surf sessions last longer.
Mono to Double Concave – Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- Lite Tech – Light, strong and more affordable.
Squared Off Tail – Increases stability when stepping back on the tail and increases release out of turns.
- Fin Set Up – Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.