Starboard 11’2″ Wide Point Starlight (2019)
The Starboard 11’2″ Wide Point Starlight is a timeless and trusting partner that handles all types of conditions. The 11’2” length balances glide with reactive transitions for smooth carving to fast hollow sections.
Extra stable 32’’ width makes surf sessions last longer. The outline is inspired by our famous ‘Pro’ shape and the progressive bottom shapes make for fast and reactive surfing. A truly versatile board for big to small conditions.
The Drive is a solid performer in surf as it emulates The Pro in its short, wide structure. It glides into waves easily, and due to its narrower and flatter rocker in the nose, it turns without having to put much weight into it. An exciting and fun all round SUP board – the perfect addition to your quiver.
- The 2019 Starboard Wide Point has a stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance.
- Low Level nose rocker allows for early entry and glide into waves.
- The narrow nose outline produces speed down the line and control to fit in tighter pockets on larger hollow waves.
- It’s squared off tail increases stability when stepping back on tail and increases release out of turns.
- The Starlight construction includes Parabolic Carbon Innegra Rails for added strength while keeping its weight to a minimum. The thinner rails also make it easier to grip on the wave face and allow for more drawn out turns.
- The mono to double concave provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point. It also generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the mid point, through to V tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- The Wide Point is perfect for entry level paddlers wanting a stable Surf SUP, up to more intermediate riders.
- Length: 9’5″
- Width: 32″
- Tail Width: 16.5″
- Thickness: 4.6″
- Volume: 198L
- Easy Carry Handle
- 3/4 Deck Pad
- 2+1 Fin Set Up (Fins Included)
Why not browse our range of Paddles to accompany your new Starboard Wide Point Starlight?