Starboard Whopper 2021 Lite Tech (10’0″ x 34″)
The wave-ripper for real-world SUP riders. The Starboard Whopper 2021 Lite Tech (10’0″ x 34″) is Floaty, fun, and the king of catching waves. You’ll make any kind of mush highly surf-able with this shape. This is a highly popular and stable paddle board that surprises with incredible wave riding ability and glide.
- Length: 10’0″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 4.3″
- Volume: 174 Liters
- 2+1 Fin Set Up (Fins Included)
- Board Weight: 10.7kg
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
- Shorter Nose Outline – Makes it easier to pivot turn and fit in the critical section of the wave without catching the nose.
- Thinner Rails – Increases the responsiveness and ease to engage rail-to-rail turns with less effort.
- Nose Kick – Prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
- Flat Rocker – In the center provides efficient glide and speed on flats.
- Flat Standing Area – Allows to have a wider stance for extra stability in chop.
- Moderate Tail Kick – Allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
- Wide Rounded Tail – Improves stability when stepping on the board to turn. It also gives release out of turns.
- Mono to Double Concave Bottom – Provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the midpoint.
- Channel Tail – Makes it easier to carry speed and hold through maneuverers.