Starboard Whopper 2019 Lite Tech (10”0″ x 34″)
This board has the short wide shape that changed SUP and got everyone into the waves. It has thruster fin set up and comes with Starboard Net Positive 6 3/4 center fin and 4.7” side fins.
Our all time favorite Whopper is now available in the new LITE TECH technology.
The Starboard Whopper is part of our all round SUP range, this means that it will paddle and surf well.
Lite Tech construction offers top end tech at an even more affordable price.
- 34” width offers incredible stability for riders up to 110kg.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave through to V to heavy V Tail.”
- Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
- Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
- Tail V increases manoeuvrability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse colour combination from what is featured.
- Length: 10’0″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 4.3″
- Tail Width: 18.5″
- Volume: 171 L
- Fin Set-Up: 2+1 (Box & Trailers)