Starboard Drive 10’5″ SUP Starshot (2017)
The Starboard Drive 10’5” does it all, offering long glide for easy entry with manoeuvrability and reactivity on the wave.
Starshot construction offers top end tech at an affordable price. Factory fitted rail tape.
- 31” width offers stability for riders up to 90kg, with speed and efficient tracking.
- Significant upgrade to the bottom shape and rocker transforms this popular wave rider.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave through to V to heavy V Tail.”
- Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
- Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
- Tail V increases manoeuvrability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse colour combination from what is featured.
Volume: 173 litres
2+1 fin set-up
8″ centre fin and 4.5″ side fins included