Starboard Blend Drive Starlite 2019 (10’5″ x 31″)
The 2019 Starboard Blend Drive is one of the best all round SUP’s on the market. It paddles smoothly and efficiently in flat water, while also negotiating choppy conditions well due to its perfect balance between stability and performance. The Drive is also a solid performer in surf as it emulates a longboard in its long thin structure. It glides into waves easily, and due to its thin rails and slight kick in the nose, it turns without having to put much weight into it. An exciting and fun all round SUP board – the perfect addition to your quiver.
- The 2019 Starboard Blend Drive has a stable shape with good glide and impressive wave riding performance.
- Low entry nose rocker allows for early entry into waves.
- This versatile SUP also has a heavy tail rocker and V for improved maneuverability out of turns.
- The full nose allows for nose riding with a wide tail for a greater stability when stepping back on the tail.
- The Starlight construction includes Parabolic Carbon Innegra Rails for added strength while keeping its weight to a minimum. The thinner rails also make it easier to grip on the wave face and allow for more drawn out turns.
- The mono to double concave provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
- It’s full nose and slight tail rocker allows for easier nose riding and cross-stepping up and down the board.
- The Blend Drive is perfect for entry level paddlers wanting a stable all rounder up to more intermediate riders.
- Length: 10’5″
- Width: 31″
- Tail Width: 17.2″
- Thickness: 4.2
- Volume: 173L
- Easy Carry Handle
- 3/4 Deck Pad
- 2+1 Fin Set Up (Fins Included)