Perfectly suited to a wide range of outdoor activities and watersports, the Red Original Kids Short Sleeve Pro Change Robe has been designed to keep children warm and dry in any weather. Its size, shape and unique stretch panels allow your kids to put on and take off their wetsuit or swimmers whist remaining fully covered, making it perfect for getting changed on the beach or by the car (hence why it’s called a ’changing robe’).
Don’t fancy changing, no problem. With changing facilities closed this is the prefect solution for arriving ready to get in the water and get home without having to wrestle with cold wet clothes, just buckle up and change when you get home.
- Waterproof and breathable outer shell stops water getting in and allows moisture out; so kids get dry and stay dry.
- Super soft and warm fleece lining draws water away helping get your child warm-up quicker.
- Easy to transport and store – packs down into a 10ltr dry bag (bag sold separately).
- Stretch side panels for unrestricted changing.
- Waterproof chest pocket for easy access snacks or phones.
- Generous sizing allows plenty of space to get changed inside.
- Fits children 4’2″ – 5’0″ | 130cm – 155cm.
Made with a triple layer construction for enhanced insulation and durability, these mid-sleeve changing robes for kids have a waterproof outer-shell that prevents any water from getting in. That said, what makes the Red Original Kids Short Sleeve Pro Change Robe stand out is that while they stop water on the outside from getting in, they allow moisture on the inside to get out. The technical fabrics mean the jacket is not bulky or heavy, meaning it is the perfect change robe for kids – they will stay snug and warm without being weighed down.