Go Pro Bodyboard Mount
Ever talk about that amazing wave you took whilst surfing on that that epic day? Well no you can back that up by attaching your Go Pro Surf camera to your bodyboard of soft board. Get that amazing POV shot, or twist the camera around to capture the wave behind you whilst on selfie mode.
The Go Pro Mount attaches to your bodyboard/ soft board the same way a leash plug or soft board fins do. See instructions below.
Please take care when using drilling equipment
- Decide where you want to install your Go Pro Mount, and mark it with a pen.
- Using an 8mm drill bit, drill right through your board.
- Place the Go Pro Mount through the whole at the top deck of your board, and the flat base screw is tightened from the bottom.
- Depending on the thickness of the board, will determine the length in base screw you use.
- This kit will be compatible with 1.5″ to 3.5″ thick.
- Bodyboard Mount
- Short & Long Base Screws
- Camera Tether
- Mounting Arrow