Starboard Enduro 2.0 Tiki Tech SUP Paddle
Starboard SUP’s best selling paddle, The Starboard 2 Piece Enduro Tiki Tech Paddle is constructed with fibreglass blade, with a carbon stringer for strength. And a hybrid carbon 29mm shaft.
This lightweight, yet stiff paddle is great for long distance cruising, as you don’t lose any energy in the shaft or blade bending.
- Blade Length: 20.2″
- Blade Width: 8.3″
- Area: 89″ sq.
- Min Adjustable Length: 62.6″
- Max Adjustable Length: 87.6″
- Blade Length: 19.2″
- Blade Width: 8.1″
- Area: 81″ sq.
- Min Adjustable Length: 61.6″
- Max Adjustable Length: 86.6″
- Angle of blade: What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle..13° angle on the paddle blade helps you paddle in many different conditions. This angle also helps you cruise at a decent speed without too much technique. It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
Direct Catch: The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- Tear Drop Shape: Due to it’s wide area, this blade shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- Tiki Tech Technology: Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell material.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflect characteristics and strength.
- Hybrid Carbon Shaft: Strong and economical, the hybrid carbon shaft comes into its own when paired with the Enduro Tiki Tech blades.
- 2 Piece Adjustable Components: Great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends.
- The easily adjustable Tiki clamp also helps to control the alignment without twisting.
To protect your new paddle, the FCS SUP Paddle Bag is ideal for keeping it safe from being damaged out of the water.