Designed for ocean adventures
Protect your ears, keep high quality audio
Wavy Ocean Earplugs are a reusable and securely fitting earplug protecting your ears from water and wind. Perfectly shaped for a secure fit and optimal comfort. Expertly made to protect your ears and let high-quality sound in. Designed for all seasons and extreme conditions.
2. High-quality audio filters.
3. Secure fit ear sleeves along with various sizes of ear tips.
Wavy Ocean Earplug Advantages:
1. Protected against harmful wind noise and water.
2. Keeping communication clear.
3. Designed for all-day comfort and secure fit.
CE tested & certified in the EU by a notified body.
In the box:
– 2x Earplugs with high-quality 16dB audio filters.
– 1x Earplug storage pouch.
– 2x Grip ear sleeves.
– 1x Safety cord.
– 6x Waterproof interchangeable silicone ear tips sizes-small, medium, and large.
What is surfer’s ear?
Surfer’s ear is extra bone formed as lumps that grow in the ear canal. The cause of it is exposure to cold water and wind, especially the combination of the two as the wind creates a chill factor when your ears are wet. The extra bone growth, also called exostosis is believed to be the body’s defense mechanism to protect the ear drum. The problem is that the exostosis doesn’t go away afterwards, instead it continues to grow. As surfers we are frequently exposed to windy and wet conditions and that’s why this condition is common among surfers. Hence the name; surfer’s ear. The pace of the bone growth will increase with lower temperature and more frequent exposure. However, how bad it gets varies from person to person as some seems to be more prone to develop exostosis than others.