Zone 3 Mens Buoyancy Shorts 5/3mm Aerodome Elite
- Concept has helped 1000’s of swimmers improve their swim technique and speed.
- New design and comfort focused waistband.
- Smoothskin material.
- Extra buoyancy particularly suitable for heavy legged swimmers.
1. For novice or intermediate level swimmers the major factor which prevents them from swimming faster is the lack of core stability and leg kick. Their arm strength and technique are good but because they are not horizontal on the top of the water they create a lot of drag and ‘dead weight’ which makes it much harder to swim efficiently.
2. Suitable for any level of triathlete who wants to refine their open water swimming technique whilst in a pool. Swimming in a wetsuit during a triathlon is very different to swimming without a wetsuit during a swimming race. The majority of your power needs to derive from your upper body whereas your legs and core provide the essential control. These shorts help develop your open water swimming technique whilst in the pool, where wearing a full wetsuit would either be too hot or banned by the life-guards.
3. For use in open-water training or races as an alternative to swimming in a full wetsuit (when the weather is warm enough!).