Zone3 Triathlon Wetsuit 4/3/2mm – Mens Advance
The Zone3 Advance wetsuit was tested by 220 magazine in 2013 and compared against 13 other brands. The overall rating for the suit was 92%, achieving the BEST BUY award in the process. Zone3 always try to give the absolute best product for the price point and as the review stated the Advance “wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products at twice the price” with the shoulder flexibility feeling “as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well known brand.”
This Zone3 Triathlon Wetsuit is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon or as a training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuits so highly rated but slight changes to the materials and thickness of the suit enables the price to be kept as low as possible. The Advance wetsuits offer a fantastic specification as detailed below.
- Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Core support buoyancy panels to maintain streamlined swimming and save energy.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize any drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated ‘Pro-Speed Cuffs’ on the lower legs to help increase speed of removal.
- Low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.